Terms and Conditions
Baby Yum Yums Terms & Conditions
- All products are subject to seasonal availability.
- All specifications are approximate only and as the products are hand made, subject to some variation and deviation.
- By placing an order through Baby Yum Yums site you are confirming that you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
- All orders are accepted when your PayPal payment is processed and you have been notified of a delivery date and time.
- You are able to correct errors on your order only up to the point at which you click on “submit” on the final page of our ordering process.
- We reserve the right, at any time prior to acceptance, to refuse any order or any part of an order, or to require further or better information to enable it to evaluate and/or process the order.
- Where the product has not arrived in perfect condition, we will refund the cost of the goods OR we will replace the goods. Your statutory rights are not affected.
The prices listed on this Site are our prices prevailing at the time you submit your order. However, you accept that mistakes can be made when uploading prices onto the Site, or that prices may vary between when we display a price and when goods are purchased. Accordingly, we may validate your order before we accept it. Where the correct price is higher than the price displayed on your order we may contact you by e-mail or telephone to let you know the correct price and provide you with the opportunity to cancel your order.
Any offers we make are designed to be used independently, and are not available in conjunction with any other offer.
- We aim to deliver your purchase on the agreed date and time, however this can only be taken as an approximation and no liability whatsoever is accepted in respect of late deliveries.
- Without prejudice to your statutory rights we accept no liability for any failure to deliver products where this results from acts of God, civil commotion, riots, flood, draught, fire, legislation or other factors outside our control, or our decision on reasonable grounds not to do so for reasons of suspicion of credit card fraud or similar, provided that we take all reasonable steps to notify you within seven days of order placement that products will not be delivered. In such cases we will not process any payment or will immediately refund any payment made, in full.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you order from us with sufficient lead-time to prevent any loss or disappointment resulting from non-delivery.
Storage and Consumption of Goods
Products should be stored in a properly functioning freezer and consumed in line with the storage conditions provided with same.
All rights in the site design, text, graphics and other content, interfaces, and the selection and arrangements thereof belong to Baby Yum Yums. All rights are reserved save as set out below. Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with Baby Yum Yums or using this site as a shopping resource. Any other use of materials on this site, including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or republication is strictly prohibited.
Disclaimers and Limitations on Baby Yum Yums Liability
Without prejudice to statutory rights afforded to purchasers of products, the information and materials contained in this site, including, without limitation, text, graphics, and links, are provided on an “as is” basis with no warranty, and in particular, www.babyyumyums.co.uk limited does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this site is accurate, complete or current, or that use of the site is free of risk of viruses or other damage. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
Baby Yum Yums is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We will collect the following information to ensure delivery can be completed as agreed:
contact information including address, contact number(s) and email address
other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
Additionally we may use this information to understand your needs, provide you with a better service, and to improve our products and services. We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please CONTACT US.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
This site may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third party vendors and other third parties (the “external sites”). Baby Yum Yums is not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any external site, nor for any transactions between you and such sites (including as to ‘cookies’, personal data, confidential information, or purchases of goods or services). You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those external sites if you have any concerns regarding such links, content or transactions.
Accuracy of Content
Baby Yum Yums has taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website, in particular to ensure that prices quoted are correct at time of publishing and all products have been fairly described. The weights, dimensions and capacities given are approximate only and are intended only to provide a general description of the goods. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Baby Yum Yums disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this website. Baby Yum Yums shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website.
Law, Jurisdiction and Language.
This website, any content contained herein and any contract brought into being as a result of usage of this website are governed by and construed in accordance with Scottish Law. The parties to any such contract agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland. All contracts are concluded in English.
These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.